Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Samurize] CK. Growl Style (Mod)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Samurize] CK. Growl Style (Mod) Empty
PostSubject: [Samurize] CK. Growl Style (Mod)   [Samurize] CK. Growl Style (Mod) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:29 pm

Well, I did say I was going to release something new, wasn't it? Very Happy

Anyways, this is pretty self explanatory, it's a mod of CK Growl Style for all you samurize lovers. You need the pluginpack for this to work, and you also need to (if you have iTunes), enable the Winamp output in the Multiplugin options, or (if you have foobar) download the winamp api for it (here). Aaand, for winamp, you do nothing Razz

Preview
Download

You may notice that it asks you for a password there, which is a new feature of Box.net. If you want it, PM me for the password so you can download. I'm doing this so it doesn't get leaked anywhere else. Also, you'll probably need to change the font in the meters if you don't have it.
Back to top Go down
manufn619
manufn619

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2007-12-23

[Samurize] CK. Growl Style (Mod) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Samurize] CK. Growl Style (Mod)   [Samurize] CK. Growl Style (Mod) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:00 pm

nice man, good work !
Back to top Go down

[Samurize] CK. Growl Style (Mod)
Page 1 of 1