Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Wall] Bubblegum Aurora V2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Wall] Bubblegum Aurora V2 Empty
PostSubject: [Wall] Bubblegum Aurora V2   [Wall] Bubblegum Aurora V2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:50 pm

Hey guys. Brand new to the forum, literally registered around 30 minutes ago, so I thought I'd put up a release Smile

After releasing BubblegumAurora which got featured recently on Resource (which I was pleasantly surprised about) I decided to modify the original a bit more. Nothing major, just a new layer to differentiate between the two. This is not a massive release, I know, but I wanted to throw something down straight away so you guys didn't think I was leeching. I've had a good read of the rules, and have got a few things in the pipeline as far as releases/quotas go, so keep your eyes peeled Wink . Anyway, enough with the essay, enjoy.
[Wall] Bubblegum Aurora V2 Jrcqc9

Click to download.

This wallpaper pack is only in widescreen, but if anyone wants more sizes, I can probably fulfill some requests.
Back to top Go down

[Wall] Bubblegum Aurora V2
Page 1 of 1