Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty Empty
PostSubject: [Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty   [Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:47 pm

WARNING: This has a fairly large watermark but you can still view everything you need to. Smile

http://apps4iphone.net/h4xr.mov

Incase you are incapable of viewing that file, please right click the link and click "Save Target As...", or "Download Link Target..." and open in your favorite video viewing application. I used Quicktime.

Here's a link to the site of the widget: h4xr

That should be all. I plan to release a modified version of my Iron Man theme, for the iPod Touch, as well.

Enjoy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Samurai J
Administrator
Administrator
Samurai J

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: [Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty   [Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:03 pm

Winslows version?
Back to top Go down
http://DEFSteez.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: [Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty   [Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:06 pm

He's working on it now. I always thought that Windows users had a way of using OSX widgets.
Back to top Go down
Lapiz
Lapiz

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty   [Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:54 pm

Haha, you got caught with that SerialBox. Good demo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty   [Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:13 pm

Good idea !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty   [Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:26 am

Kudos man..kudos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty   [Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Screencast] How to use h4xr Widget with Amnesty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other-
Jump to: